How to register
The registration will be available online. Potential participants are requested to fill in the registration form:
- until 30 April 2024 (early bird registration)
- between 1 May - 30 June 2024 (standard registration)
- between 1 July - 30 August 2024 (late registration)
- between 15 and 18 September 2024 (on-site)
| REGISTRATION TYPE
|EARLY (until 30.04.2024)
|REGULAR (until 30.06.2024)
|LATE (on-line until 30.08.2024) or
ON-SITE (during the conference)
| IOBC-WPRS Member
| IOBC-WPRS Non-Member
| PhD Student
| Accompanying person
| Gala dinner ticket
| OrgHort Conference supplement fee
All prices include 23% VAT tax.
PhD students are eligible to discounted registration fees. To prove your student status, a copy of your student ID or a letter from your institution MUST BE SENT UPON REGISTRATION. Failure to produce the proof of student status will result in a charge to the regular participant registration fee.
As IOBC Conference is a joint event with OrgHot2024 Conference
you are offered an additional discounted supplement registration fee to participate in both events.
The prices indicated are per person and are only applicable if both the registration form and the payment are received before the deadlines mentioned above.
IOBC2024 Conference registration procedure is handled through Nobell Congressing Ltd. – IOBC2024 Conference Official Secretariat.
Cancellation refund policy
If you can no longer attend IOBC2024 Conference, you can cancel your registration and receive a full refund, less 35 EUR administration fee, up to 30 August 2024. Cancellations of IOBC2024 Conference registrations must be communicated to the IOBC2024 Conference Official Secretariat, in writing by e-mail to email@example.com
. After 31 August 2024 no refunds will be made for cancellations or for no shows. Shared registrations are not permitted. All refunds will be processed after the event. Any refunds to credit card payments may only be credited back to the original credit card.
Upon completion of your online registration and after the registration fee is credited to the bank account, you will be sent a final registration confirmation by email. The confirmation is sent to the e-mail address provided on the registration form and it will indicate receipt of the payment. An invoice will follow the registration confirmation e-mail.
Accepted methods of payment
1. Payment by credit card (for all registration categories). The online registration platform is a secured site. VISA, Eurocard/MasterCard, America Express and Diners cards are accepted. Please enter all relevant information on the registration form. It is also mandatory that the credit cardholder’s name is clearly mentioned if it differs from the registrant’s name. After the positive credit card authorisation, you will be sent a confirmation of your registration within one working day after the credit card payment is finalized.
2. Bank transfer (for all registration categories) – to the account number given in the pre-registration confirmation.
Only a digital version of invoices will be sent to participants upon completion of the online registration and after the registration fee is paid. The invoice will be issued using the billing details provided on the registration form, so please make sure you have provided us with the correct information (company name, address and VAT/tax identification number if applicable).
Videos and photographs
The IOBC2024 Conference organizer reserves the right to record in the form of video or photograph all sessions included in the programme and to use videos in any internal and external communication referring to IOBC2024 Conference, including, but not limited to, its websites and mobile application and social media pages. By registering to IOBC2024 Conference you hereby consent to such uses by the conference organizer.
Please note that the only legitimate sources of communication related to IOBC2024 Conference will be from the IOBC2024 Conference Secretariat (email only) and the email accounts of the members of the Organising and Programme Committees.
- Each client has a right to reclamation regarding the Conference within 14 working days of the last date of the Conference.
- Reclamation must be communicated to the IOBC2024 Conference Official Secretariat in writing by registered post or by email.
- Reclamation will be considered withing 14 working days from the date is was received byt the Organizer.
- In case additional action(s) (such as law consultancy, other external expertise) need(s) to be taken in order to proceed with the reclamation process, time for the reclamation to be considered may be extended.
- Reclamation decision will be communicated in writing by email.